Monday, 6 April 2009


Where have I been you may well ask. We got a new DVD on Saturday and Peter connected it up, one of us and it was not me forgot to put the plug back in that connected the computor hence I have not been blogging.

I missed Sue`s scrapbooking day as I was a little under the weather and did not want to pass any bugs round. Today I have to see the Surgeon about my foot and hopefully he will have some answers for me, fingers crossed.

Poor Jean who helps at Club will be going to the UK today to have some treatment they think it might be Gallstones I just wish her well and hope she is back soon.

Enjoy today`s card, I just love the background papers.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Wow, so pretty Lorraine! I'm starting to get hooked on these Gorjuss girls, uh oh!! ;)
Hugs, Danielle