Thursday, 16 April 2009


Cute Card Thursday challenge is Floral Fantasy great for the prima flowers. Check out their blog here.I used the new Wizard shape, love it, together with a Tilda stamp, the Stampin Up border punch and a few brads to finish off.

Rachael and Herbie are coming over from Guernsey tomorrow just until Saturday. He is teething, little red cheeks and grumpy, I bet you have been there. Hopefully she might get a break leaving him with Peter and I.

Boy what a storm we had yesterday how dark it went and one very loud thunder it really did make me jump. Roll on summer.

6 comments:

Deb said...

beautiful card, such a sweet Tilda! I hate thunder storms too, the last one we had took out our telephone line!
Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great day, Debx

Danielle said...

Great card Lorraine - I've just coloured this Tilda in - isn't she the sweetest?? Have a wonderful few days with Michelle & Herbie!!
Hugs, Danielle

All Pink girl said...

Fabulous card realy fab colouring and papers ,hugs Dawnxxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, love tilda.
luv
Debby

Sarah said...

Lovely card, great layout!
xx :0)

L.Nielsen (Lynda) said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine! I just love this card... Youve colored her so beautifully. =)
Hugs
Lynda =)